Wednesday 21 October 2015

Fine Art Auction Sale Preview Wednesday, 21st October 2015 - for JS Auction House - Saturday 24th October 2015

Well hi there, I was shutting down for the holidays as you know, not thinking to write another word on The View From Here before-hand, when we decided to go to a private viewing tonight for JS Auctions Fine Art Sale for this weekend - Saturday 24th October beginning at 9am at their Bodicote Auction House, Oxford Road, Bodicote, OX15 4AQ - T/phone 01295 272488 and contact via - enquiries@jsauctions.co.uk  Or see their Face Book Page at - https://www.facebook/pages/JS-AUCTIONS/106023739428353....

Well, there were so many very want-able, must-have collectibles and must buys I decided I simply must Post some of my photos to show you what you might be missing by not being there on Saturday.  I'm also giving contact details and Face Book details just in case some beautiful object, item of furniture, jewellery etc. might spark an interest causing you to need such info. to enable you to get in touch immediately with a bid!  Well, you never know...hehehe !!!

So here goes with my collection of perhaps not outstanding photos but I guarantee they're a good representation of the lovely things I saw tonight at JS Auctions private viewing...






























.


We viewed with family and friends and enjoyed the view....as I hope you will too - thru' my keenly trained view finder.....

Enjoy your weekend everybody!

Daisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment