Monday 31 August 2015

Adderbury Community Food Market - Thursday, 13th August 2015 - to bag me a picnic feast xxx

It was a very quick visit to Adderbury for their August Community Food Market’s meeting on 13th August at The Institute for I was also due at The Pig Place to watch Mikron Theatre’s production of “Raising Agents” and I had come to buy myself a picnic supper to take with me.


The Market was very lively with a good throng of interested customers, business was brisk and I met up and chatted with other friends about the show and village activities.

I bought vegetable fritters and a piece of spinach pie from Mark of Ellie’s Kitchen at – mail: ellistago@gmail.com or ‘phone: 07500 614283.......




A cherry yoghurt from Sarah West of Appletree Products - contact via - appletreeproducts@hotmail.co.uk  - 



Then from Jo Thompson of Once Bitten I bought her Organic Granol and you may contact  Jovia – enquiries@oncebittenltd.co.uk - ....

here's Jo at her wonderful food stall

















....a bag of which I’d meant to buy in July but somehow missed by stopping to talk to friends then buying a jar of Adderbury Honey from Helen Raine ......






















who is contactable via – rainehelen@hotmail.com or by ‘phone at 07967 195132


Hot food was supplied by Kim who served up her delicious Green Thai Curry and I’ve heard she will be at September’s Market event on Thursday, 10th September which means I’ll get the chance to sample her lovely food then, with the next market event now just ten days away!

How quickly is the summer flying by with the last day of August today, on this wet Bank Holiday Monday - here’s a few more mid-August photos to feast on…































Well, that was a very busy day - gardening all morning, then home to upload photos and deal with paperwork, then to visit Adderbury Community Food Market for my picnic and take more phot, finally off to The Pig Place to watch the Mikron Theatre's production of "Raising Agents".





Happy eating friends!

Daisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment