Sunday 28 June 2020

A Granny's Diary - Week 13 - at the Allotment

Yesterday I planted a second batch of white climbing beans.  We now have three different bean types - runner, French and my white climbing bean and these are good for winter drying, for use as a white haricot bean.  So its great for addinng to stews and casseroles and many types of other European dishes.

Now just last week our home printer stopped working for some reason.  It may have been a problem with the ink, with the cassettes simply not being accepted but, whatever the problem, the result is that now I cannot print off all the docs I need for future use...this is very  irritating.  We may need to buy a new printer .....so annoying......which is something we really do not want to do just now.  No spare fiunds for new toys now !!!

So my beans need to be dried at some point this summer and I needed to update my "how to" guide and now I can't print off the details,s o they've been saved to my Desktop.  This is a problem because this place becomes very choked with all the saved items !!

No comments:

Post a Comment