Friday 11 September 2015

Daisy's Diary Photo Update - Friday, 11th September 2015 - JS Auction House views

Dear Reader,  Feast your eye on auction items for tomorrow's  Antiques and Interiors public auction sale at JS Auctions at Bodicote...












I may see you tomorrow at Bodicote,,,have fun but before that I must go to Charlbury for the Farmers' Market for I must give back to the nice people running the Charlbury Hub, a book by   Barbara Kingsolver " Animal Vegetable Miracle" in which the author tells the story of her family's year of eating as locovores, eating local food only and renouncing food items which have travelled widely to get to one's own dinner plate.  I thought it a great book and I will definitely read it again.

One other diary update I must share with you for the second half of September...The MacMillan World's Biggest Coffee Morning for 2015.  I gave such a coffee morning myself, a year or two ago and it was a great success and great fun.  However, this year I shall content myself with writing about it,  finding out where such coffee mornings are to be held in Oxfordshire and passing on that information to you, dear reader,  and may you enjoy your coffee and cake for I certainly shall, with out doubt.


Happy days ...

Daisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment