Saturday 21 March 2015

Saturday for Fairs and Markets - Saturday, 21st March, 2015


And for doing one's blogs!!!

Well, Spring has sprung and the sun's been eclipsed......

here we are, out walking, just as rhe sky is beginning to lighten in shade from that coffee murkiness to a rather black-blue hue
well partially anyway, and today is as cold and dull as it could possibly be!  Saturday's are meant for fun, like last Saturday when I tootled down to Charlbury Village to enjoy their Farmers Market and view the village.

It's quite an ancient village with an attractive playing field at its very heart and this is where their farmers market sets up its stalls.









And there were a great many stalls, many of them being well-known to me for their excellent produce and crafts.  Those producers new to me were good to meet and chat with and altogether I spent an interesting and useful time there on a somewhat bleak Saturday morning.






UGM Nurseries....


I have many photos of Charlbury which I include in my next blog - Charlbury Farmers' Market, Saturday, 14th March 2015....Find it soon on my Blogger The View from Here!
Well, it's perfectly delightful being out and about on a Saturday but today I'm AT HOME catching up with emails, and texts and blogging and here it is, at 4.30 and I'm still at my laptop trying my hand at writing, loading up photos and tidying up my blogging matters.

So after my visit to Charlbury I visited my sister Georgina on my way home, giving us a happy hour to chatter for a while before I drove back to Banbury.

And this week has been so busy with gardening and my local WI activities, and going out to dinner with WI friends and even doing a spot of housework!!!

What of next week well....more of the same and then more!  Well, its all good fun and soon it will be Easter and I must send off those Easter eggs to my grandchildren and there's a few birthday presents to be wrapped up soon too!  Hey ho a busy life is good fun, hey!!!

Happy weekend everybody  ....

Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment